HYUNDAI HD240 – Euro4
MODEL HYUNDAI HD240 – Euro4 20 M3
Hyundai HD240 is the latest heavy truck line launched by Hyundai in 2019. The car is improved from the famous HD210 and has many advantages over its predecessor such as more powerful engine, higher load capacity. , the increased number of tires makes for better loading.
Hyundai HD240 is highly appreciated for the benefits of the lifting bridge, the ability to operate steadily, save fuel, long-term value … The car is the optimal freight solution for long journeys.
HD240 is imported incomplete units and manufactured and assembled in a specialized tank at IMAE JSC international factory. There are three product lines: iron tanks, aluminum alloy tanks, and stainless steel tanks, the product is warranted for 5 years.
OVERVIEW OF HYUNDAI HD240 20 M3 – EURO4
Evaluation exterior of The HYUNDAI HD240
The design of the Hyundai HD240 is highly efficient in terms of aerodynamics, this is a noticeable feature of imported Hyundai trucks.
Hyundai HD240 is equipped with a spacious and ventilated double cabin, which can be tilted at 45 degrees for convenient repair and maintenance. The cabin is placed on a spring damping system, which helps reduce the strong vibrations from the road surface impacting the cabin during the cargo process.
The windshield of the Hyundai HD240 is designed to be large and wide, limiting blind spots to help drivers easily see around.
Two air intakes on both sides eliminate wind resistance, helping to minimize cabin noise due to wind friction during transportation.
Hyundai HD240 possesses extremely bright Halogen headlights, wide-angle projection so drivers can easily see in the night.
The 3-cavity grille has the function of quickly generating heat from the engine, ensuring the machine operates well, safely and effectively, preventing engine-related risks when overloaded.
Rearview mirror creates a wide viewing angle of 180 degrees to the rear, so drivers can be assured when traveling on winding roads and winding mountain passes.
Hyundai HD240 features an ivory white paint, which is applied with modern and advanced paint technology, eliminating the worry of paint peeling, peeling and staining after a long time of use.
Evaluation interior of The HYUNDAI HD240
The first impression when entering the car cabin is spacious and comfortable. Vehicles equipped with 2 seats including 1 driver seat and 1 seat. Felt-covered seats create a soft, comfortable and comfortable feeling for people sitting. Particularly, the driver’s seat is equipped with shock absorbers and can adjust the direction, height, comfort to bring comfort, smoothness, and comfort to drivers when driving long distances.
Spacious cabin space. Another scientific and psychological equipment in the HD240 car is a single bed arranged right behind the driver’s seat, allowing the driver to relax, recharge and continue to during transportation.
Power steering with lumpy surface structure, with 2 fixed latch points helps limit the case of slippery, losing control, losing control while on the move.
4-spoke steering wheel – Adjustment buttons The equipment, adjustable buttons are arranged in a circle around the driving position, very convenient for controlling on the move.
2-way air-conditioning system with large capacity helps heating or cooling, overcoming the adverse effects of weather, and helping drivers maintain a comfortable and relaxing mood when driving.
HD240 also has other outstanding utilities such as radio entertainment system, USB input port, phone charging port, toolbox, …
Other standard equipment of the car interior includes:
- Trumpet backward
- Primer knobs
- Air conditioner (Optional)
- 3 point seat belts
- CD-MP3, AM-FM radio
- Cooling and heating system
- Safety door handle inside
- 2 sun visors for drivers and drivers
- Electric glass and central door lock
- The black box stores DRM vehicle activity data
Review vehicle of HYUNDAI HD240 engine
Hyundai HD240 uses D6GA2E 4-stroke 6-cylinder Diesel engine, with a turbocharger, producing maximum power of 225Ps, water-cooled, Euro 4 emission standard, environmentally friendly.
The vehicle uses Dymos gearbox type 6 forward and 1 reverse gear, strong chassis system, impressive durability, designed on full steel suspension system. Besides, the car’s safety features are also very much equipped such as:
- Full pneumatic brake system creates the best braking force
- Anti-lock braking system ABS, anti-skid set with automatic mechanism to adjust braking force
- Fuel tank cover is fixed by 2 steps of rotation and lock to help prevent fuel spill, creating equipment safety and peace of mind for users.
Evaluation of aluminum alloy tanks of HYUNDAI HD240 truck
Aluminum alloy tanks manufactured according to dot 406 standards from the US – a reputable product, the quality of the imae factory.
- Tank body made of 5mm thick aluminum alloy.
- Bulkhead mo, machined from 6mm aluminum alloy.
- Monolithic cast iron base with 8-16mm thick aluminum alloy.
- Also, the car is also equipped with fire protection system, ensuring safety of property and people when there is a fire incident.
- Has been certified by the Vietnam Register.
- Tank warranty up to 5 years.
- Blackmer vane pump system (US technology, made in Shanghai, China), 100% new, 30m3 / h flow – the product is trusted in Petrolimex petrol vehicle system. 1 year warranty. (Including PTO) Safety system – fire protection (powder fire extinguisher 8kg).
- The emergency closed bottom valve system, ensuring an emergency shutoff when an incident occurs. Completely isolate gasoline in tanks from sources of ignition, ensure safety of property and people in the event of an explosion – Exclusive technology.
- Steam recovery system in accordance with the regulations of the Registry Department
- Legal records – Registration:
- Quality check sheet factory release
- Certificate of quality of cement cars
- Certificate of design evaluation
Other outstanding features of the vehicle HD240
When comparing HD240 with competitors in the same segment, the most outstanding advantage is that the vehicle’s lifting and lowering system.
Using lifting bridges helps HD240 Vehicles have many benefits such as:
- Extend tire life and suspension.
- Save up to 4% in fuel compared to cars without a lift bridge, reducing operating costs.
- Save up to hundreds of millions of fuel per year because aluminum alloy tank light when moving at no load and increase the load volume when loaded.
- The ability to overcome rough roads is good due to the active axis contacting the road surface.
- Reducing vibration and noise for a better driving experience.
- The ability to adjust the car’s air pressure according to the load level thanks to the pressure button on the cabin, helping the car to operate smoothly.
- When the car is running through bad roads, the hoist can adjust the pressure, put the load to the active bridge to increase traction, and helping the car to overcome the bad road more easily.
- When reversing or turning the head can lift the shaft to limit damage to tires and components from the pulled axle.
- Safety emergency lock valve helps cut off – import emergency fuel at the push of a button.
Compared to other models, the aluminum tanker of Hyundai HD240 petrol has a high price, but its performance is extremely effective. If you are looking for a medium-performance, high-performance petrol tanker, HD240 aluminum alloy tank truck is an option that should be a priority.
HYUNDAI HD240 truck has a full range of tank versions to meet the needs of freight customers:
- Transporting gasoline
- Transporting chemicals
- Water transfer
- Carrying the bran
- Transporting milk
- HYUNDAI HD240 bulk truck
- HYUNDAI HD240 20 M3 refrigerated containers truck
- Advice and support to buy specialized aluminum alloy tank.
- Simple and quick procedure, quick processing time, nationwide support.
- Commitment to the best product – the most reasonable price market.
- Registration, registration, numbering frames, number plates…
- Available cars, all models, delivered immediately.
- Designed tanks manufactured by the IMAE factory